Jobs at Max Media Hampton Roads, LLC
MMHR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position: Account Executive
Job Req: 17001
Max Media of Hampton Roads, LLC has an immediate opening for an experienced Account Executive. This position is responsible for selling integrated marketing solutions in a fast pace, rapid changing media industry.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Sell on-air, digital and mobile marketing solutions in a competitive and diverse market
· Identify and solicit new business opportunities
· Maintain and grow existing relationships by providing exceptional customer service
· Close new business and execute marketing campaigns as agreed upon
· Achieve monthly sales goals and objectives
· Create marketing proposals and prepare various business correspondence
Required knowledge and skills:
· Experience in full service radio sales
· Self-motivated with proven ability to exceed goals
· Possess strong communication, presentation and organization skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft office
For consideration, e-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference position and job req in the subject line. No phone calls please.
MMHR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Part-time Promotions/Road Crew
Are you interested in a career in radio broadcasting? Max Media of Hampton Roads, LLC is currently seeking PT on-call and Seasonal Promotions/Road Crew staff to assistat stationevents. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain experience and knowledge on what it takes to work in radio.
The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality, be reliable, punctual and ready and able to assist as needed. Candidates must have a clean driving record and MUST be available to work flexible hours including weekends. Hours for this position will vary between 15-29 hours per week.
. Assisting with various promotions (concerts, festivals, moviepremieres, roadshows, etc.) from start to finish
. Performing basic promotions administrative duties
. Learning and assisting with the technicality of on-air broadcasting at events
. Operating station vehicles and loading/unloading and assembling/disassembling station equipment at events (tents, tables, etc.)
. Interacting with listeners, sponsors and vendors
1. A clean driving record.
2. Available to work flexible hours including days, nights and weekends.
Qualified candidates should send resumes to email@example.com consideration.
MMHR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.